Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Other neck art


With loads of help, I finished my latest knitting project - a bow tie to give to my Dad for christmas. Not only is my Dad one of the few people who regularly wears bow ties (!), but this also fulfills my requirement for low-cash intensive gifts. Finding the clasp was difficult though - the Queen St. W. design blocks were not a help on this front; I went running from store to store over a number of different days and in the end had to cobble something together from J's childhood, 1980s watercolour-print bowtie. In the end, it also meant far too much time (and cash) spent in Mokuba - ohhh Japanese ribbbons.

With my brother's strange obsession with emulating Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl (not so strange I suppose - I admit to liking the show too) - he's put a request in for one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment